WaveCrest Securities LLC
Retail Investor Relationship Summary
WaveCrest Securities LLC (WaveCrest or Firm) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a broker-dealer and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). We offer Merger and Acquisition, Corporate Advisory and Private Placement services through investment bankers and institutional placement agents (collectively, our “Advisors”). We do not hold customer assets and we do not trade
public securities. We have no customer accounts.
There are free and simple tools available to investors to research firms and financial professionals at www.Investor.gov/CRS, which also provides educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.
Brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ, and it is important for you to understand these differences. You should carefully consider which types of accounts and services are right for you. This document gives you a summary of the types of services we provide and how we earn our fees. Please ask us for more information. There are some suggested questions on page 2.
Relationships and Services.
What investment services and advice can you provide me?
• Our Advisors offer Merger and Acquisition and Corporate Advisory services to business owners, corporations, and institutional investors.
• Our Advisors also offer Private Securities to institutional investors and to a lesser extent retail investors that are accredited investors.
• We offer a limited selection of investments, specifically Private Placements. Other firms could offer a wider range of choices, some of which might have lower costs.
• We are not required to and do not monitor your portfolio or investments on an ongoing basis.
Fees, Costs, Conflicts, and Standard of Conduct
What fees will you pay?
• The fee we earn on Private Securities transactions is typically paid by the Issuer, not you.
Our Legal Obligations to You when we provide a Recommendation.
When we provide you with a recommendation, we have to act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts with your interests. You should understand and ask us about these conflicts because they can affect the recommendations, we provide you